Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baby Jim

Meet Jim...

Basketball player
Long shaggy blonde hair
Tall, skinny... nice abs

My second lay was far behind me and I was going on about 4 months of no lovin'. In walks Jim with his sexy self and all my inhibitions went out the window... almost.

Jim was an interesting character. I was in a sorority and he was pledging in a fraternity and after a social one night, I took him home because he was too drunk to drive. I was dating someone at the time, but we eyed each other like a secret promise that once that relationship was over... it was ON! Sure enough, the time came and we were ON!

He came over to my dorm one night to watch a movie. What movie, you ask? I couldn't tell you. I was pinned against the wall with my legs around Jim making sure the dorm room walls were steady and durable. We stopped before things progressed... but we both knew that this would be revisited.

I was invited to his place a week later. My doctor put me on sleep medicine because I was having trouble sleeping so when it looked like it was time for bed, I popped my ambien and we rolled around for a while... then we went to sleep (so I thought). The next morning, I wake up in my bed at my dorm room with wet hair dressed in all black (I don't ever wear black on black, not for me). When I asked my dorm mate what happened, she said Jim called her to come pick me up because I was talking about how he should put me on a pink pedi-stool. I HAVE NO CLUE... but apparently... I was on to something.

Jim... sexy Jim... didn't talk to me for a while. I don't know what was said, but it must have been weird. Also, embarrassing.

Jim found it in his heart to forgive me for whatever happened and invited me over. As I walked out of my dorm, the sprinklers were on. One sprinkler had burst open and water shot out about 15 feet into the air. I snapped a picture with my phone and saved it as evidence that something crazy was about to happen, I knew it! When I got to Jim's I had on a sexy leopard print bra and lace boy shorts topped off with hooker boots and a fur trench to cover me up until I arrived. In my top, I loaded up on condoms... because I knew it would be a long night. When the timing was right, I reached into my cleavage and pulled out a condom. Jim offered to use his, but I wasn't wasting anytime, told him no, and positioned the glove over him. As he pushed his way in, my body became boiling hot and I almost finished before we even started. Jim stopped and pulled his way out of me. He said, "Something is weird" and walked out of the room. I heard the faucet turn on... and off. Then I heard, "Hell No!" and I yelled, What's wrong?" to which he replied, "You poked a hole in this shit."

Ladies, I would NEVER do that. I am 5' 8, a 34 C and 120 pounds, why would I want to give up my amazing body for a baby while I'm a sophomore in college... the answer, I WOULDN'T.

I grabbed my jacket... slipped back into my sexy suit... and pranced my way out and over to Philip's (my booty buddy if you don't remember). Call me a slut if you will, but a girl's gotta get hers... this is for sure.

Boys and their egos... ridiculous.

Kisses,

***Your Ex Girlfriend***

1 comment: