Sunday, November 15, 2009

***Breaking News***

I encountered the smallest "man part" I've ever seen about three weeks ago.

Despite my immediate thought to RUN, I have to stick around and see what this guy is all about. This was not a decision I made alone, no, I asked all of my friends. Each one had the same thing to say, "Maybe he is good at other things..." Then, I started to imagine these other things. I thought about it non-stop for the past three weeks. So, last night was the big or should I say small test. Was I impressed? NO. Just as I imagined. He was no good at anything...

Thanks friends... you're a big help for this little problem. Now, I have put him in the friend zone.

Does size matter? I guess it depends on the girl. To me, HELL YES.

Kisses,

***Your Ex-Girlfriend***

3 comments:

  1. Um yeah, size TOTALLY matters :P.
    If it is too small, it doesn't matter how talented the guy is. I dated a guy with a super small one once... I asked him "Is it in yet?" It was the most awkward moment ever... because it was in, and I couldn't feel it at all lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The majority of Indian men would probably go home and just die after reading this post.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm (if you've never seen the article)

    Oh and hello!
    I thought your name was interesting on 20sb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, size definitely matters. once you get a big dick, small ones just don't cut it. poor guy though....lol... the friend zone.

    .kisses.

    ReplyDelete