Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Booty Buddy

It all started when I found out Adam, the video game addict, was with another girl.

I moved on within 8 minutes. A text was sent... Philip came to pick me up... and I came a few HOURS later. It was so good... we did it again... and again.

Booty Buddies don't take you home to meet the family, but I was invited... so I went.

Philip's bed at home was a single bed that was loosely put together. It creaked more than a door on a scary movie. I said I could resist... we would wait until we got home. I couldn't and neither could he.

Not only did the bed creak, at one point the bed started to make a consistent ringing noise because the rocking was too fast.

Then, Mother Philip walked in. At this point, Philip's ass is straight up in the air and I am sweating so much I look like I just took a shower. She begins to scream... To Be Continued

Kisses,

***Your Ex Girlfriend***

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Interesting blog!! Keep it coming! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahaha, maybe I shouldn't laugh but that is AWESOME! I love your blog and I'm totally going to follow it. :) Thanks for friending me on 20SomethingBloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I gave you a blog award! :) Come to my blog to collect it: www.americantribal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've always wanted to get caught...very naughty.
    .kisses.

    ReplyDelete